Memory Dex Card Fascination

As if I don't have enough things to keep me busy, and enough crafts that I'm addicted to - I've discovered Memory Dex Cards.  One of the girls in the My Scrap Chick squad mentioned them, and of course, I had to Google, Pinterest and Facebook everything there is to know about them!

These little works of art are created on 3 x 5 inch cards, and you can create anything your heart desires on them!  I joined a FB page and they have a monthly theme - this month is the #JulyChallenge and it's all kinds of fun!

Of course I needed a place to store all these little works of arts and of course there's nothing in Australia - so I made my own.  I had a nice sized book that I picked up at Goodwill, then I parted the book in the middle and gathered 5 pages and folded them in half.  I did this evenly on both sides until I completed the whole book.  I also folded forward and backward, alternating as I went.


Here's what it looks like from the side.  The pages get nice and firm, and create fabulous slots to put pictures and cards in.  I took the hard cover off the book and then glued the newly fanned pages onto just one of the covers.


Doesn't look scrumptious already, and I've only just started!  This form of storage would work for all types of things - Christmas Cards, ATCs, bookmarks, or cards.  I've decided that I'm going to do my December Daily like this for 2017!




Here are my cards so far: Stars, Smile, Christmas in July, Texture and Pink & White.

So there you have it - my new addiction - prepare to see more in the future!!

1 comment

scrappysamdesigns said...

What a great idea! I love what you have done!