Christmas Cheers

There is always an abundance of glass jars around Christmas, so I stocked up on some for future crafts.  When I saw the template for the Santa Paver at My Scrap Chick, I just knew it would make a fabulous topper, when added to the straw.

I traced out all the pieces and then assembled them with the help of my trusty glue gun.  I added some shading with my  Copic then glued on a candy cane.  I punched a hole in the bottom so that the paver could slide over the straw.

I filled the jar with candy canes and then slotted the straw down the middle while positioning the lid on top.  I glued on a festive ribbon and decorated the lid with tiny tinsel.

I wrapped some ribbon around the handle and the jar, then added a chipboard blackboard sentiment.




This would make the cutest gift, and it's so easy to make.


Here's a close up of the jar, filled with tiny candy canes.  If you want to create this neat treat, visit My Scrap Chick to get your templates!

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo