A little mermaid

Having 2 girls, I always have little mermaids in my house - Sophia actually has a blue tail that she wears swimming!

I found this gorgeous mermaid at Imagine That Digi Stamp. She comes as coloured and outlined images with several sentiments.

I coloured her up with my Copics and then added some pretty sea themed sprinkles, gloss and a sparkly heat embossed tail.  I then layered the image with sea themed papers and ribbon.  I tucked in some brads, silver cord and fine wrinkled ribbon.


There she is, swimming on by in all her sparkly glory.  I doodled the border around the image to help it stand out a little better.  


I curled the edges of the starfish's legs to add dimension to the image.

I have joined the following challenges:

Imagine That Digi Stamp - Anything Goes
Hiding in my Craftroom - 3x Design Papers
Craft Rocket Challenges - Make it Feminine

5 comments

Wendy L said...

So pretty, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxx

Kim S said...

She's so perfect with all of the mermaids in your house!! LOVE the glitter and sequins. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

EdenLand Designs said...

This is darling!! I love mermaids, too, and you've really hit a home run with the sparkly tail and the beautiful embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Come and Get It challenges this week!
Susan DT

Barbara Bruder said...

What a darling card. Great coloring and love the colors you have used. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Jenscrapstoo said...

Such a beautiful card, love the papers you have used, and a gorgeous image too
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo