It's still Halloween to me!

Yes I admit it - I don't want Halloween to end!!  I'm still working through gorgeous Halloween embellies and themed goodies and sending out pocket letters to other Halloween enthusiasts like me :)

This pocket letter was lots of fun to create!  I used some old book patterned paper, and then inked each of the pocket inserts.  Then I embellished with 3D and puffy stickers, sparkly letters, a bandage that I inked with my Copic marker, spiders, puffy stars, skeleton chocolates, bling and a patty pan.

The tubes on the left were filled with mini M&Ms just before post, there's a little voodoo doll that I created with my Fuse Tool and the pinwheel I made for 31DOH.

The little voodoo doll I created is made from the same plastic as the pocket sleeve.  I filled it with purple fiber and then added some pins.

These tubes are wrapped in black Bazzill and then wrapped again in Halloween papers.  Digi stamps from Pickleberry Pop (no longer available) were then added, and lastly some newspaper printed tissue paper was glued around the stoppers.

1 comment

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I'm with you Sarah! I had several more Halloween makes I wanted to do, never did get them all coloured up. Might have to start early for next year! I've come to really love this celebration. Though we do the 'non sleuky' version in my house. More dress up and be silly fun, than scare your eyeballs out of your head fun. But I LOVE your fabulous spooky makes. They're AWESOME and this is no exception. Lots of gorgeous details to drink in here. Hugs, Wends x